Saturday, February 6, 2010

Why 95% of Traders lose Money

Because a lot of my thoughts and ideas presented in this article about writing articles is very impressive. I would like to thank Dave a good job. Now get many questions about my schedule, Dave article, you can send Jaruhetogunege. Website owners and traders better to create a better work of his own.

He set and I missed opportunities for marketers are hesitant to write documentation and fully agree with these statements. I also, if you market, you do not have to repsect, and their concepts, to hurt you financially to increase rapidly, but I doubt if there are additional transactions to be missing a good deal I think. Respect, so that the health care market.

95 percent of marketers who Dave was an important point they will lose the exact opposite is the text of your document. This is not easy to just sound. I can be the first such action which is to know what they think and vice versa.

I have created 95 percent of the company has created a list of major mistakes.
Not planned for most commercial transactions.
In most business practices and financial risk is not
Most dealers) If any such plans, one (for the training to follow,
Most dealers will not have a strategy
Do not use stop losses and profit targets for most transactions
Most dealers (small) using a much better rate of compensation for the risk of the biggest winners and losers,
Why tell this list will lose 95 percent of the transaction. In the list, but if most transactions do not have what is on the right track.

The research is useful for trading support and resistance levels and the proper use of time frame, if you so decide not to that list, the better merchants.

No comments:

Post a Comment